[pdal] Where are the C# bindings?

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Fri Nov 25 12:25:45 EST 2011

Philipp:

To build the C# bindings, you need to use the .sln file in the csharp/ directory.  This file is maintained manually -- it is not generated by cmake.  So, first build PDAL as normal, and then build pdal_swig (you can use the pdal_swig_test target): this will run swig to generate the .cs files, then compile the .cs files into an assembly.

The csharp/REAME.txt file has more details.

If you get stuck, just ask...

-mpg