[pdal] logging

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Mon Oct 17 21:17:02 EDT 2011

I'm not quite sure I understand the last paragraph...  Will I be able to tell the reprojector to log very verbosely, but the stages before and after it to be relatively quiet?

As for the MultiFilter: if merging two datasets wasn't such a common operation, I'd never have written that cursed filter...  Perhaps you could take the average of all the inputs :-)

-mpg