[pdal] Codesprint is coming

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 15:17:51 EST 2012

On Jan 2, 2012, at 1:42 PM, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:

> The IslandWood codesprint is only a month away, and all the cool pdal kids will be there.
>
> My plan is to focus on docs: overall architecture, headers, and build instructions.  (Plus whatever bugs get tossed my way.)
>
> Do you others have any specific plans?

I want to have the iterator and stage/schema relationship refactoring done before the sprint so that we can do any integration work that's required for it at that time.  Otherwise, I agree that documentation and examples to support outreach of PDAL to the wider community is now what we need to focus on for the IslandWood sprint effort.