[pdal] http://plas.io for Chrome-based LiDAR viewing

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Mon Mar 3 12:01:10 PST 2014

All,

https://developers.google.com/native-client/dev/?csw=1 Native Client (NaCl) and Portable Native Client (pnacl) allow the execution of sandboxed intermediate code inside an <embed> module in Chrome. After compiling the software with the toolchain, your C/C++ code can interact with JavaScript objects on the page using the Pepper API. Overall, it is a fruitful approach, and I could see the possibility of making something like PDAL or GDAL available through the same mechanism for certain situations.