[pdal] PDAL decrease performance after hardware change

Oscar Martinez Rubi o.martinezrubi at tudelft.nl
Wed May 7 02:12:47 PDT 2014

Dear Howard,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Following your advise I am using the SHA
a02bca202afcb26ea694c8f864d292794944dadd. This one compiles fine but if
shows the error num_points > m_patch_capacity if I use a block size
higher than 400 points.

If I build with Release and without embed boost I manage to get almost
the same performance than before! It is still slightly slower but that
maybe only "noise"...

Well, thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

Oscar.