[pdal] compilation with PCL support on Linux

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Thu Nov 20 06:11:36 PST 2014

Luca,

If you could fetch the latest master, I think this one is fixed.

The PDAL tree has been in flux the past week or so as we rearrange things to better reflect the interaction of the various drivers and their potential external dependencies. Many things are now in their final resting place, but there is still some churn to be expected.  Thanks for hanging with us.

Howard