[pdal] pgpointcloud selector filter and max_capacity

Oscar Martinez Rubi o.martinezrubi at tudelft.nl
Wed Feb 4 08:02:49 PST 2015

Good idea to try to purge boost!

At some point I though that the selection of dimensions could be done
when I insert the point cloud format in the DB (I only insert a format
with X,Y,Z) but I found out that after running PDAL the one I inserted
is ignored and a new format with all the dimensions is used. So, we
definitively need a way to tell the writter which columns are desired.

Just to be clear, the scale_x..., is supposed to be specified in the
PDAL pipeline XML or in the point cloud format inserted in the DB or in
both?

Well, I attach the sql file I execute to set the DB
and the pipeline xml I am using to run pdal pipeline.

With these ones I get a PDAL: ERROR:  unterminated quoted string at or
near "....
Looks like mismatch between expected format and the actual block format

O.