[pdal] Vagrant ubuntu/trusty64 issue

OMeara, Whitney WOMeara at Radiantblue.com
Wed Feb 25 08:03:13 PST 2015

Hey everyone,

I think I finally have Vagrant configured to setup GeoWave, but I'm having issues getting vagrant up.  While trying to deploy ubuntu/trusty64, I get the following error message:

The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found

I looked around online and found a bug report describing my issue here: https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/issues/4875.  Apparently trusty64 is not hosted directly by Vagrant Cloud, and is instead just a proxy for a user-hosted .box file.

In any case, I'm just wondering if you guys have experienced issues with this and how you fixed it.  In the meantime, I am going to test deployment on a fresh install of trusty64 to make sure that my changes are working.  Once I have that working, I'll do a pull request.

Thanks,
Whitney