[pdal] DEM Grids - p2g bounding box

Matthew Hanson mhanson at appliedgeosolutions.com
Tue Mar 24 08:58:59 PDT 2015

Pete - this looks like exactly what I need!   At least on the p2g side.
Now, what's the best way to incorporate this into the PDAL plugin?

Andrew, the problem with setting the bounds after the fact is that the
calculated grid could be shifted by fractional pixels from the desired
one.  So you really need to be able to specify the starting grid so that
your end result has properly interpolated at the pixel centers you'll want
to use.

Matthew Hanson
Applied GeoSolutions
(603) 659-3363 x91