[pdal] pdal pipeline giving garbage in postgres

Tom van Tilburg tom.van.tilburg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 07:19:53 PDT 2015

1) I'm not sure what you mean with "seed" file. Do you mean create it in a
postgres table? Or more like a config file that is read by pdal pipeline?
It would be nice if the pipeline file/lasreader could deal with a directory
instead of a file.
So in de pipeline.xml file it would look like:
<Reader type="readers.las">
                    <Option name="directory">/tmp/mylasfiles</Option>
All files have the same schema, I don't have to worry about that.

2) Exactly

I'm not unhappy with the way I'm doing it now by the way, but people with
less skills in batch processing could be saved a lot of worries if it could
be all handled from the pdal pipeline command.