[pdal] PDAL Pipeline Extensibility

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Fri Dec 30 13:39:11 PST 2016

Also a good idea to extend it to include schema, metadata etc. Hadn't even crossed my mind! What about just calling the dictionary globals? The way you intend to implement it, it is more than just the pipeline and pipeline['pipeline'] is repeating itself.

About the SRS definition, that's what I eventually figured out because I knew that GDAL and Proj.4 is powering coordinate transformation. Maybe this should be added to the docs as well? Ideally with a link to a relevant section of GDAL documentation.

/Kristian