[pdal] Problem with wildcards in pipeline (JSON)

Andrew Bell andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:29:45 PDT 2016

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 11:39 AM, Scott Lewis <scott.lewis at nsidc.org> wrote:

> Following the instructions at http://www.pdal.io/pipeline.html to do
> globbed inputs, I put together a simple pipeline file (pipeline.json)
> containing this:
>
> {
>   "pipeline":[
>     "/data/20150505/\*.h5",
>     {
>       "type": "filters.merge"
>     },
>     "/data/ILATM1B_20150508.las"
>   ]
> }

I didn't think this has been implemented.  It was desired, but I don't
think it has happened yet and perhaps the documentations is ahead of the
code.  I'll check and let you know more.

However, when I run the following command:

> pdal pipeline pipeline.json
>
> I get an error saying:
> PDAL: PipelineReaderJSON: unable to parse pipeline

In any case, the above error isn't helpful.  I'll fix this at the least.

--
Andrew Bell
andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com