[pdal] Building PDAL 1.3 on Debian testing

Jean-Francois Prieur jfprieur at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:15:54 PDT 2016

Thanks again for the quick reply Howard, not that I do not like the
containers, use them all the time! I just remembered something from the
Cmake screens, it could not find the PCLAPPS directory location but they
are installed, perhaps related.

Thanks for the knowledge, I will try to build PCL from source and then PDAL
(I know there are so many other variables so no guarantees). Will have a
look at the docker scripts for future reference.

JF