[pgpointcloud] Chipper and Cache

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 07:32:19 PST 2013

On Dec 18, 2013, at 2:44 PM, Roger Bedell <rbedell at coordinatesolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi Howard,
> Did you ever do this OSGeo4W build? I'm about to import another 3TB of las files, and some more speed would be appreciated.

Nope. I spent (wasted) an afternoon trying to get 64bit builds to work on Win8 and frustratingly gave up. I will probably give it another go once PDAL 1.0 is released, which is still on target for before the end of the year.

If anyone else has 64bit PDAL windows builds, or has the recipe to get them, I'd be happy to collaborate.

Howard