[pgpointcloud] Importing to pgpointcloud

Roger Bedell rbedell at coordinatesolutions.com
Wed Jul 17 07:04:42 PDT 2013

Here are four of them I'm using for testing.

http://ogi.state.ok.us/ogi/Downloads%5CLidar%5C36096a8_NW_D.zip

I was using 36096a8_NW_C.las and the above pipeline xml. It is a 32 bit
build of PDAL on Windows. If you can point me in the right direction, I can
run in debug mode in Visual Studio and maybe see something.

Roger

--
Roger Bedell
Coordinate Solutions Inc.