[pgpointcloud] problem in the src management

Koehl Guillaume koehl.guillaume.edouard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 00:11:16 PST 2016

Hi,
I am working with the pgpointcloud extension you propose, so far :
-I  have created a local database and feed it with the input.xml file
attached, adapted from:         https://github.com/pgpointcloud/pointcloud
it works fine, I have in the database "cloudBase" the "testpatch" table,
with two filled columns "id" and "pa" . I asked the SRID to be 2154
(Lambert93, french official connection system)

- when asking for extraction, with any srid element specified as 2154, file
extraxt.xml attached, the PDAL error pops, saying " working on mixed SRID "

-more I relaunched the process moving all spatial references from 2154 to
26910 and it works just fine (not the result I want but it performs the
extract)

Do you known what I am doing wrong?

best Regards