[pgrouting-dev] New release

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Wed Nov 3 22:29:17 EDT 2010

Hi Anton,

My opinion is that current trunk version has been  "tested" now for a very
long time.
And always when someone asked, we recommended to use SVN trunk (it was also
used for recent LiveDVD versions).

So even if we don't have some criteria defined for testing (yet), I think it
should be fine to make the current version on SVN a new release and then
move the repository to Git.

Daniel