[pgrouting-dev] GSoC proposal - public transport in pgrouting

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Apr 3 17:05:53 EDT 2011

Hi Kishore,

Thank you for your proposal and interest in pgRouting. You might be
interested in looking at:

http://opengraphrouter.sourceforge.net/

Last years project was to develop a multi-modal solution. It implements
bus and train schedules along with walking and cars. This is not
integrated with pgRouting but you might want to review what was done
here and maybe reuse some of the concepts in your project.

Best regard,
   -Steve