[pgrouting-dev] [GSoC] project pages on Github

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Tue Apr 26 11:40:36 EDT 2011

2011/4/27 Jay Mahadeokar <jai.mahadeokar at gmail.com>

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for setting up the Wiki Pages. I have finished my final exam today,
> so I will start updating the pages from tomorrow.
>
> Since we will need to be in constant touch throughout summer, and now since
> we have a nice group of active participants in pgRouting, should we go for
> an IRC chat for pgRouting?  If not, I am even comfortable with sharing gtalk
> ids(that is probably used by all of us and is better for groups of 3-4
> people), so that we can easily get in touch when we want.

IRC chat is a good idea, because it allows anyone to join ... except that I
(and Anton) often forget to connect.
You can use Gtalk to remind us, if we forgot to start the IRC client (our
email addresses work with Google Talk)

Do you want to setup an IRC channel? We should make it persistent and add
some information to the website.
Other possibility is to use an existing channel like the #osgeo channel.

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de