[pgrouting-dev] Returning the correct edge id from boost_dijkstra_* functions

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Fri Jul 1 00:46:02 EDT 2011

Hi Steve,

Thank you! But I also rely on Anton's skills here.
Not to get lost in the mailing list archive, I copied the code and links to
this Wiki page:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Revision-of-return-results

It's part of the 2.0 plan. If you have more ideas or request, feel free to
add them there:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/2.0-Development-Plan

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de