[pgrouting-dev] git newbie question

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sat Jul 9 19:44:10 EDT 2011

Hi Steve,

If it's about the compile artifacts, then you could add this .gitignore
file:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/blob/master/.gitignore

Kishore actually added it some time ago and it's also on the master branch.
But maybe it didn't make it everywhere yet.

Otherwise, you could just clone the repository twice in two directories.
And if you don't want all branches, maybe this helps:
http://strk.keybit.net/blog/tag/qgis/

Daniel

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 8:20 AM, Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de