[pgrouting-dev] GSoC branches and unit tests

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon May 23 11:19:25 EDT 2011

Hi Kishore and Jay,

I created one branch for each project:

   - gsoc-multimodal
   - gsco-tdsp

Both branches contain Kishore's unit tests.
And I also just fixed an error with linking to CGAL, that was new with
Ubuntu 11.04.

You can either work directly in the pgRouting repository branches or, as you
did in the past, have a fork in your own GitHub account.
That's up to you and what you think is more convenient.

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de