[pgrouting-dev] Introducing myself

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Apr 23 00:16:32 EDT 2012

Hi Razequl,

I can be slow when I'm distracted by other things - I did not connect
Razequl as being the same person as Khondoker that you proposal was
submitted under until now when I was reviewing your proposal again. So
please ignore my first bullet below and accept my apology.

I have developed some test cases for the TRSP algorithm and we might be
able to use them as tests for the bidirectional algorithm. I also have
extensive datasets covering large areas that we can potentially use for
performance testing.

Thank you for your introduction.

Best regards,
   -Steve