[pgrouting-dev] Congratulations and Welcome to our GSoC students

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Apr 23 16:55:44 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I want to offer congratulations to Jinfu and Razequl for their excellent
GSoC proposals that have been accepted. Daniel and I will be mentoring
with additional support from Jay as a co-mentor.

Jinfu's project is "Integrate a New Shortest Path Algorithm to pgRouting"

Razequl's project is "	Implementation of Bidirectional Search Algorithm
for pgRouting"

We look forward to working with them this summer and we are excited that
we will get some new algorithms incorporated into pgRouting.

Please welcome Jinfu and Razequl!

Best regards and a warm welcome,