[pgrouting-dev] Our PSC is defunct!

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Jul 15 07:25:45 PDT 2012

Hi Devs and other interested parties,

I think it is time to declare our PSC as defunct! I seem to be the only
member left on the PSC that is active on the dev list.

At this point I would like to know if there are any developers that are
interested in pgRouting, can contribute some level effort to helping
pgRouting move along. Effort can be in the form of developing
documentation, test cases, fixing bugs, writing code, etc. We seem to
have a lot of activity with different people working on their own
project needs which is great, but to a large extent there is not plan
for a release and not coordinated plan/effort to bring any of these
efforts into the core product and do a release.

Here is the PSC description:
http://download.osgeo.org/pgrouting/forum/pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/RFC/01.html

Not that we can follow it since we don't have a quorum with only myself.