[pgrouting-dev] First version of bi-directional dijkstra

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sun Jun 10 01:59:10 PDT 2012

Hi Razequl,

As long as you try and test Git with your personal fork in your GitHub
account, you can't do anything wrong.
Also, as long as you don't do a "git push ..." everything is only on your
local repository and not on the GitHub repository.

What does "git remote -v" return? Does it return something like

origin git at github.com:zibon/pgrouting.git (fetch)
origin git at github.com:zibon/pgrouting.git (push)

Usual steps are:

   1. git status
   (tellys you which files have been modified and files that have not been
   added yet)
   2. git add .
   (add all files that have not been added yet ... or just specify the
   files/directories you want to add)
   3. git commit -m "message" .
   (commit all files that have not been added yet ... or just specify the
   files/directories you want to commit)
   4. git pull <repository> <branch>
   (this will either tell you all is up-to-date, or merge was successful or
   tell you there was a merge conflict, that you need to resolve)
   5. git push <repository> <branch>
   Push the changes to the repository)

The default repository is named "origin", the default branch "master".

Can you once try all the 5 steps above and see if it solves your problem?

Daniel

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 4:18 AM, Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de