[pgrouting-dev] PSC Roll Call - Please respond

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Mar 5 13:32:59 EST 2012

Hello PSC,

If you are still on the list and still interested in actively
participating please give a response. I am concerned that I am the only
one left!

Since Anton has resigned, we need a new PSC chair and if other PSC
members have dropped off the list, then I think we need to add some more
members.

My feeling is that we need members that are more actively engaged in the
day to day activities of pgRouting and we need to actively recruit some
developers.

Thoughts?

-Steve

Then again if the PSC is gone, I'm talking to myself :)