[pgrouting-dev] GSoC Project: Highway Hierarchies Routing Support for pgRouting

Steve Horn steve at stevehorn.cc
Mon Mar 26 13:04:57 EDT 2012

I have a Ubuntu box set up that I can use for development.

A 30-45 minute virtual meeting with screen sharing would be really helpful.
I'd hope to see stuff like how you have your development environment
configured, how you go about debugging the code, and how the build process
works.

To make the time more valuable I was thinking we could set something up to
where many people could join in and learn at the same time.

Steve Horn