[pgrouting-dev] GSoC Timeline

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue May 22 00:31:28 EDT 2012

Hi Razequl,

I will try to pull together a simple test case for TRSP, I have created
a couple I used for testing and debugging the code. Like wise for
documentation. I have posted to the list documentation on TRSP because
we have other people using it. I see about finding that and posting it
on the wiki if it is not already on the wiki. I think this is one of the
posts I am thinking of:

http://http-lists-osgeo-org-pipermail-pgrouting-dev.974090.n3.nabble.com/pgrouting-dev-TRSP-rule-vs-via-path-and-other-documentation-td3809866.html

http://http-lists-osgeo-org-pipermail-pgrouting-dev.974090.n3.nabble.com/pgrouting-dev-pgRouting-Development-Environment-td3713327.html

-Steve