[pgrouting-dev] Gsoc 2013 Preliminary project proposal

Mukul priya mukul2047 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 19:50:19 PDT 2013

Thanks for the reply steve . i have already cloned the github repository
and looking into various aspects of it .

For IRNN querry implementation i think it is a good idea to sub divide the
whole route and generate n+1 routes separately , say from S to F1 , F1-F2
,..... F(n-1)-Fn , Fn to D . i wanted to know if we have that kind of a
data where each and every facility is mentioned on the map as a point (node
) . even if it is not directly connected to the road network we can
basically treat it a pseudo node and then call the router . The other thing
about optimization yes we can do that using spatial range querries suppose
there are several instances of the same facility that a user wants to
access then we can use spatial range querries to locate that facility which
is the nearest.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 1:42 AM, Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com