[pgrouting-dev] K-Shortest

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Apr 12 16:53:19 PDT 2013

On 4/10/2013 9:21 AM, Luís de Sousa wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I just registered in consequence of this thread at the users list:
>
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/pgrouting-users/2013-April/001465.html
>
> I'd be glad to contribute to the development, especially since at this
> moment I need to use pgRounting with PostGIS 2.0.
>
> Consulting the development plan, I see that K-Shortest is in there. I'm
> working on a project where this will likely be developed over pgRouting.
> Is this more or less prioritary at the moment than the milestones?

Luis,

This would be fine for you to take on. Create a ticket for this task,
and assign it to yourself. Fork the repository and integrate it into the
sew-devel-2_0 branch and when you are ready you can submit a pull
request and I should be able to pull it in and merge it with no problem.

If you have questions please ask on or off list is fine. I have started
a Dev 2.0 standards and guidelines page in the wiki. It is not very
complete, I hope to have time to add to this over the weekend. Its also
linked off this page which is a good starting point:

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki

Daniel,

Is what I stated about the correct way to do the git stuff?

> Btw, it'd be nice to have these lists integrated with the OSGeo Nabble:
>
> http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OSGeo-Software-and-Data-Projects-f3741872.html

Daniel, I also leave the above to you to deal with when you have a chance.