[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2013

Raffaello Bertini raffaellobertini at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 07:38:29 PDT 2013

Hi,
I'm raffaello bertini student of computer science university of Bologna,
Italy.
i'm actually doing a thesys project using pgrouting (forked) to solve tsp,
vrp problem.
My master course of computer science was on logistic and graph theory
problem, algorithm and code-optimization
I'm interested partecipating in Gsoc2013 to:
-develop vrp problem (heuristic) based on tsp instance.
-develop a strategy for caching data to speed-up computation for problem or
large problem.
-and I'm also interested in contraction Hieracy.

actually I've already developed on my pgrouting forked: project:

tsp 3opt asym (start from nearest neighbour).
trivial vrp single depot solution
a overlay graph mapping dijkstra solutions, usefull for computation on
tsp/vrp or any algorithm that needs it.