[pgrouting-dev] Having problems under standing the distance matrix of TSP in respect to route network pgroute version 2

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Thu Jun 13 22:17:42 PDT 2013

On 14/06/13 02:59, Daniel Kastl wrote:
Hi Daniel, List

I must admit I found the entire process of creating a postgress array in
a suitable form for the pgr_tsp function to be a exercise in slow torture!

Would anybody have any major objections if I attempted to rewrite the
interface so it took a normal sql querry?

Something like

pgr_costResult[]pgr_tsp('SELECT source,target distance FROM vertex_table',2);

That way the problem with creating a square array in postgres would disappear.

Dave

<https://www.google.nl/search?client=ubuntu&hs=uQi&channel=fs&gl=uk&q=exercise+in+slow+torture&spell=1&sa=X&ei=BKa6UYnAF5G20QXc_4HQCg&ved=0CCcQvwUoAA>