[pgrouting-dev] library versions

Stephen Mather stephen at smathermather.com
Thu Jun 27 19:35:09 PDT 2013

Perfect.  Thank you.  I've had trouble on Ubuntu, but none on Debian.
I'm hoping to get a moment to breath so I can document versions, etc..
On Ubuntu 12.04, everything compiles fine with the libraries I'm using
(except sphinx-- don't know why) but TSP and topology builds fail.

Hopefully in the next few weeks, things will let up enough for me to
document and ticket if necessary.

Best,
Steve