[pgrouting-dev] Quick 2.0 Update

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Mar 6 20:57:51 PST 2013

Hi All,

Today, I got cmake changes made so it now builds and compiles using the
new tree structure. This required upgrading to cmake 2.8. I have not
tried to install it in postgresql yet. These changes have been pushed to
github.

I also have been looking at cmake to figure out how to intall all then
build pieces as a postgresql extension and think I have most of that
figured out.

More to follow as it gets done,
   -Steve