[pgrouting-dev] Quick 2.0 Update

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Mar 6 21:47:02 PST 2013

On 3/7/2013 12:24 AM, Daniel Kastl wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Stephen Woodbridge
> <woodbri at swoodbridge.com <mailto:woodbri at swoodbridge.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>
>     Today, I got cmake changes made so it now builds and compiles using
>     the new tree structure. This required upgrading to cmake 2.8. I have
>     not tried to install it in postgresql yet. These changes have been
>     pushed to github.
>

> Hi Steve,
>
> I think to make cmake 2.8 a requirement is totally OK.
> It's already part of the previous Ubunut LTS release and probably all
> the other still supported distributions:
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/cmake

OK, that is great. I'm happy with the progress so far and I hope to make
good progress on getting cmake to pull everything into an extension.
Once that happens, can turn my focus the actual code.

I also noticed that the CMake site as a CTest package. I have not looked
at it but I'm wondering if it might not be good for building our test
infrastructure with. Have anyone looked at this?

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake#CTest

While it is important that we do something with respect to testing, I do
not want to jump in without looking into what postgis and mapserver
projects are already doing.

Thanks,