[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 2.0 Update

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Mar 13 00:14:57 PDT 2013

Hi Stephen,
is the branch supposed to be buildable on linux ?

I've been trying w/out success two days ago, while I filed a couple
of pull requests to be able to build the "master" branch on Ubuntu 12.04
(hint: waiting for merge :)

Should I file tickets for build errors in the 2.0 branch ?
Which branch name, exactly ?

Thanks in advance

--strk;

 http://www.cartodb.com - Map, analyze and build applications with your data