[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 2.0 Update

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Mar 13 05:39:14 PDT 2013

On 3/13/2013 6:03 AM, Dave Potts wrote:
> On 13/03/13 04:09, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Will you be including any of the other routing code with the 2.0 release
> as part of the core offering?

Yes, I have not decided which at this point, but once I get the code
tree working again it should be easier for other developers to "claim" a
branch of the tree and merge in some additional code.

> My KSP stuff follows the same template, with  exception of the
> documentation which is a single read me file.

Yes, this is one of the algorithms we would like to move into the core.

> Are you going to build 32/64 version for Windows as well as Linux?

Yes, that is the plan. At least I want the tree to build in all three
environments and I will have the ability to build in windows here so I
am also offer windows binaries, I see when I get to that point.

Thanks,
   -Steve