[pgrouting-dev] [pgr_2.0] pgRouting 2.0 Update 2013-03-38

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Mar 28 20:53:17 PDT 2013

This week a lot of work was done to get the sew-devel-2_0 branch to
compile in the postGIS buildbot for windows. It looks like we have
worked out most of the issues and can now compile the branch in MinGW32
and MinGW64 and for the 8 test cases that I have implemented are all
running and returning consistent results with my last checkin.

There is still work to be done in this area to smooth out the process
and get a the environments structured identically so we can use a common
set of scripts. I also have a similar, but not the same environment
setup on my system so I can test locally before submitting changes,
assuming I remember to do that :)

I also just fixed a bug #3 in Dijkstra code that crashes the server is
you pass it negative costs. These are now detected and set to infinity
in the graph. There is probably a better way to do this by eliminating
the edges, but this was a quick fix to avoid the crash.