[pgrouting-dev] OSX build error

Alec Gosse alec at thegosses.com
Wed May 29 07:07:50 PDT 2013

Yes, that fixed it. Thank you.

Meanwhile I'm running into a strange issue using the edge version of trsp. I wanted to weed out unroutable fragments on the edge of my network by testing for a valid route to the center. I've gotten as far as noting that when the isolated fragment is the destination, the function returns path not found, however when it is the source, the route magically jumps to the other side of the graph and then continues to the target?

This does not seem to happen if specifying source and target vertices.

Alec