[pgrouting-dev] Windows Builds for 2.0

sanak geosanak at gmail.com
Fri May 31 05:21:46 PDT 2013

Hi list,

In last year, I had been providing pgRouting Windows build.
But in this year, I couldn't provide new pg version(>=9.2), because I was
busy with some projects.

I am planning to start to follow new upstream 1.x/2.0 structure in my
"pgrouting4w" fork after 2 weeks.
And I will delete my "mingw" branch because it has been already merged to
upstream
and improved. (Thanks, Steve!)

I will maintain my "pgrouting4w" fork for only Windows MSVC(x86/x64) build,
because it is still useful just for my debug purpose.

 Thanks,