[pgrouting-dev] A couple of RFC's for review and comment

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Nov 7 16:42:45 PST 2013

Hi all,

I have a bunch of ideas bouncing around in my head and thought I would
write them done and share them. I'm hoping to get feedback on these and
if anyone has an interest in collaborating on these I would like that
also. RFC101 is the bigger ticket item that could use C++ developer
support or potentially funding support.

RFC101 needs to be thought out in more detail but it is a start of an idea.

RFC102 is more about me thinking through a problem before I start doing
some work on it.

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/RFC101:-Adding-Support-for-HwyHierarchies-to-pgRouting

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/RFC102:-TSP-and-Generating-paths

Best regards,