[pgrouting-dev] Contribution to pgRouting through GSoC

Manikanta Kondeti mani.iiit123 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 00:43:57 PDT 2014

Hi all,

       My name is Manikanta. I am a 3rd year Computer Science Student in
IIIT Hyderabad. I've been selected for the GSoC 2014 program for my project
proposal Implementation of VRP-Pickup and Delivery with TW for
pgRouting through
this excellent organisation. I am ecstatic that I can be a part of this
community and work in the area that I'm passionate about.

My gratitude and special thanks to my mentors Daniel & Steve. I'm eagerly
awaiting the day I can start working on this project, which will be as soon
as my exams finish. Thank you once again for this supportive atmosphere.

My hearty congratulations to Mukul Priya who has also secured the GSoC. It
is heart-warming to see my college-mate make it and I’m glad to have a
friend and a helping senior as a working partner. Since we are at the same
university we can build a local community as well and organize tasks which
is very useful in future.

Thank you,

Manikanta Kondeti,

B.Tech & MS in CSD,