[pgrouting-dev] Version numbering suggestion

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Dec 26 13:15:33 PST 2014

OK, I'm fine with changing the way we do things. I'm not sure what that
means for changes to the repository without working my way through all
the changes and testing them. It has been 18+ months since I setup this
scheme and I don't remember all the details of how things get populated
and when. I do know that we probably need a script to automate change
versions when we make a release, because we had a few false starts last
time making the 2.0 releases.

I'm tied up on some unrelated projects and it will be a while before I
can get back to doing much on pgrouting.

-Steve