[pgrouting-dev] Boost graph algorithm

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Mar 10 05:55:16 PDT 2014

On 3/10/2014 6:52 AM, Adrien ANDRÉ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Stephen, thank you for your answer.
>
> Despite not being at ease with tools as Git and CMake or C/C++
> development and compilation, i began following steps you described.

Yes, there are a lot of moving pieces to get your head around. They are
supposed to make things easier in the long run but the upfront learning
curve can be pretty steep at times. Ask if you get stuck and there are a
bunch of us here that will jump in with ideas and help.

> Here is the new branch:
> https://github.com/adrienandrem/pgrouting/tree/components

This is the right place to start.

> I've noticed the
> https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Developer---Getting-Started
> page, and will keep you informed of my progress.

Great! I look forward to more reports and/or questions as you progress.

Thanks,
   -Steve