[pgrouting-dev] Shortest Path with conditional cost

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Mar 13 16:48:20 PDT 2014

On 14-03-11 09:25 PM, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:

> Its not yet clear to me what problem you are trying to solve.

Thanks you very much for all this information Steve. I see now that
there's several different way to solve my problem, but that what I'm
trying to accomplish is not quite clear for me or my client. For now
they just want "Routing" which is not saying much. So I'll read
documentation and look at the code of all those modules. After that,
I'll sit down with my client to narrow down the requirements. Stay tune! :)

Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
T: +1 418-696-5056 #202