[pgrouting-dev] Collecting VRP related links

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Mar 18 15:03:44 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I have been researching and reviewing articles related to Vehicle
Routing Problems in support of our GSoC prospects.

I've started archiving the links on our wiki at:

    https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/VRP-Algorithms

Please feel free to add additional links to papers that you feel are
good and would be beneficial to all of us. Or just send me links you
find interesting and I'll update the page.

I have also downloaded all the papers locally in case any of the links
disappear.

Thanks,