[pgrouting-dev] Regarding BFS Visitor

Sankepally Rohith Reddy rohith.reddy at research.iiit.ac.in
Mon Aug 24 10:32:14 PDT 2015

Hello there,
     Recently I started using pgrouting,and was curious to know about how different algorithms were being implemented.While going through the source code of breadth_first_search.hpp(http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_58_0/boost/graph/breadth_first_search.hpp),I came across the class named bfs_visitor.In every function of the visitor class I noticed a function named invoke_visitors().I explored about this,but couldnt understand,what this function does and how it was being implemented.Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.