[pgrouting-dev] Regarding trsp

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Dec 18 12:36:48 PST 2015

On 12/18/2015 2:03 PM, Sankepally Rohith Reddy wrote:
> Hello there,
>
>          I am trying to understand the implementation of trsp algorithm.While I was going through its code,I came across the following,which I couldnt understand, in the GraphDefinition.cpp class,
>
> 1.The priority queue used in the algorithm.
> 2.explore() function.
>
>         Can anyone help me with this?

I have cc'd the author and he may have some input that is better than mine.

I believe these are just parts of the Dijkstra algorithm. The priority
queue is an ordered list of un-explored nodes that are reachable from
the current node. And the explore() function considers these node and
checks for turn restrictions, and updates the graph if a shorter path is
from to any of the nodes currently in the solution tree.

-Steve

---