[pgrouting-dev] Fwd: [postgis-devel] Sourcecode spread on gitlab

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jun 22 07:10:35 PDT 2015

Hi,

strk posted this to the postgis develop list and after a quick look at
gitlab,  I think this is something that we might want to also look at
for pgrouting. In addition to be something like an opensource clone of
github, it also has CI built in. I know we already have CI using travis
and winnie, but I like the fact that this is an opensource
repository/infrastructure.

https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce

Or it might be of interest to people that want to setup there own
private repositories.

Anyway, food for thought!

-Steve